Our Recruitment business assists aviation organisations to maintain and grow their competitive edge with the acquisition and development of organisational capability through their people. Any organisation is only as good as its people, attracting and retaining the best people is an often daunting challenge faced by every organisation on a daily basis.
At ACS our focus has always been managing, mitigating and eliminating risk in the Aviation industry, that’s why our core business was developed on the three pillars of Safety, Compliance and Operational Excellence.
With total alignment to these principles our recruitment business fits seamlessly within the ACS business framework. Our aim is to reduce risk within the recruitment process.
We have a deep and intimate experience of recruiting at most levels across virtually all functional areas within organisations. Our recruitment consultants bring many years of senior level experience to ACS, gained across a broad range of industry sectors.
Core Recruitment capabilities include:
- Pilot recruitment needs analysis
- Evaluations of qualifications, currency, experience, medical, ENglish proficiency and skill gap assessment
- Pilot recruitment strategy for continued provision of human resources
- Advertised selection
- Effective advertising utilising multiple recruitment advertising tools in all media
- Research based search for prospective pilots such as airline cessation of operations or flight operations re-structuring
- Pilot interviewing which includes behavioral, situational and selection criteria based on psychometric and personality assessment
- Positive management of unsuccessful candidates
Our capability extends past traditional recruitment to include:
- Recruitment consultants have more than 40 years in aviation and understand the pilot recruitment process and the associated changes.
- Organisational design of the Operator to identify acceptable and qualified pilots.
- Competitive cost analysis and flexible option of engagement of a prospective pilot for the Operator.
- Proactive activities for pilot recruitment including social media such as LinkedIn, Twitter, and dedicated websites as well as traditional activities such as advertisements in aviation papers and magazines.
- Quality assurance program to ensure prospective pilot candidates meet the requirements set by the Operator including ATPL/CPL license, type ratings, currency, medical, IFR rating, experience entry requirements and security check.
- Use of customised software technology to monitor candidates’ qualifications, currency and availability.
- Interview prospective pilot candidates for suitability, behaviour and acceptance of relocation if required prior to submission for assessment by the Operator.
- Ongoing pilot candidate management if engaged by the client, including behaviour, standards, and productivity.
- Candidate pipeline management to ensure sufficient resources to meet the requirements of the Operator.
Please contact us to firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about our Recruitment Services and ACS would be pleased to provide you with a competitive proposal for our specialist aviation services.