ISAGO Certification Assistance
IATA has established the IATA Safety Audit for Ground Operations (ISAGO) program for accreditation of ground handling providers in the aviation industry.
Similar to IOSA, the ISAGO program establishes Standards and Recommended Practices for all aspects of ground handling functions against which providers are periodically assessed. Successful completion of the program certifies the provider to this internationally recognised standard which has the following benefits:
- Reduced audits from customer airlines (through audit sharing)
- Improves operational efficiency of the provider (reduced delays for customer airlines, reputation)
- Provides the potential to prevent injuries to staff and equipment damage
- Improves the profitability of provider operations (both directly through reduced injury and damage costs and indirectly through reduced insurance premiums)
- Significantly enhances the marketability of the provider to customers such as airlines and other bodies
With a team of highly qualified and experienced ground operations consultants, ACS has completed a number of ISAGO audits in Asia-pacific, Europe and the Middle East, ACS provides expert assistance to clients in the global aviation industry to ensure they conform to rigorous ISAGO Standards Manual (GOSM) requirements necessary to receive ISAGO registration.
This includes, at a minimum, the development of systems to document and to implement the ISAGO Standards.