Privacy & Disclaimer
Your privacy is important to ACS Consolidated Group Pty Ltd. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that ACS Consolidated Group Pty Ltd collects, and the ways in which ACS Consolidated Group Pty Ltd uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
ACS Consolidated Group Pty Ltd may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website (including Training Courses and Recruitment activities);
- information about transactions carried out over this website (including Job applications and general enquiries); and
- any other information that you send to ACS Consolidated Group Pty Ltd.
Using personal information
ACS Consolidated Group Pty Ltd may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- send to you information that you request;
- supply to you services that you request;
- send you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications.
Where ACS Consolidated Group Pty Ltd discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, ACS Consolidated Group Pty Ltd may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
ACS Consolidated Group Pty Ltd will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
ACS Consolidated Group Pty Ltd will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Cross-border data transfers
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
This website contains links and or refers to other websites.
ACS Consolidated Group Pty Ltd is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact ACS Consolidated Group Pty Ltd
- by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or
- by post to Suite 120, 87 Turner Street, Port Melbourne, Victoria 3207, Australia.