Most corporate and government organisations utilising aviation services face potential exposure to an increased level of risk.
ACS risk management solutions can help charter and commercial passenger services and specialist operations reduce risk. Our highly experienced consultants can provide valuable advice on the management of risk and risk mitigation strategies commonly applied in the aviation industry.
We can develop risk management policies and procedures, conduct risk management training and operational risk assessments, including recommending action plans for the mitigation of identified residual risks.
Our comprehensive suite of Risk Management solutions includes:
- Hazard identification, including effective open reporting systems
- Existing control measure identification and assessment
- Definition of residual risks
- Application of risk rating frameworks
- Identification of risk mitigation action plans appropriate to risk ratings
- Monitoring of the implementation and effectiveness of action plans
- Monitoring of risk management strategies