Featuring a broad range of skills and backgrounds including auditors, engineers, pilots, project managers, former regulators and airline senior managers, our team of aviation specialists have an average of over 35 years’ industry experience.
Reflecting the global nature of our business, many of our consultants are multilingual and, in addition to English, can speak Chinese, French, Portuguese, Spanish, Greek, Russian, Japanese, Vietnamese, Afrikaans and Persian, among other languages.
Combining practical experience with appropriate formal qualifications, our professionals understand the unique nature of the aviation industry and bring to each assignment:
- Demonstrated track record in providing sound advice to large and small aviation organisations,
- High-level research, analysis and benchmarking expertise in complex environments,
- Proven ability to liaise effectively with stakeholders and to manage sensitive issues,
- Analytical skills to provide efficient and effective outcomes, and
- Excellent project management skills