IATA Safety Audit for Ground Operations (ISAGO)
IATA has established the IATA Safety Audit for Ground Operations (ISAGO) programme for accreditation of ground handling providers in the aviation industry.
Similar to IOSA, the ISAGO programme establishes Standards and Recommended Practices for all aspects of ground handling functions against which providers are periodically assessed. Successful completion of the programme certifies the provider to this internationally recognised standard which has the following benefits:
- Reduced audits from customer airlines (through audit sharing)
- Improves operational efficiency of the provider (reduced delays for customer airlines, reputation)
- Provides the potential to prevent injuries to staff and equipment damage
- Improves the profitability of provider operations (both directly through reduced injury and damage costs and indirectly through reduced insurance premiums)
- Significantly enhances the marketability of the provider to customers such as airlines and other bodies
ACS is one of a handful of companies worldwide approved by IATA to conduct audits under the ISAGO programme.
With a team of highly qualified and experienced ground operations consultants, ACS has completed a number of ISAGO audits in Asia-pacific, Europe and the Middle East.
Please contact us to email@example.com to find out more about the ISAGO programme and ACS would be pleased to provide you with a competitive proposal for our specialist aviation auditing services.